Turntables / Buffer tables
Marvu’s turntables, also named buffer table, are used in situations in which temporary buffering is required, which is a common occurrence at packing positions. The Type 740 Turntable is suitable for the food industry. The frame and chassis are made from stainless steel; the turntable section (with a diameter of 1250 or 1500 mm) can be supplied in stainless steel or plastic.
The advantages of a turntable / buffer table:
- Has a maintenance-friendly drive mounted directly on the shaft (gear motor)
- Can be made with a stainless steel or plastic turntable section with a diameter of 1250 or 1500 mm
- Has a solid stainless steel frame construction
- Executed with Stainless steel side guide attached to the chassis, adjustable product guide arm and Stainless steel safety cover for motor
- Offers an option packing table
Turntables with plastic table are available from stock.