Marvu supplies a wide range of curved conveyors, also known as curve conveyors, belt bend conveyors, flex-turn conveyor or radius belt conveyors. These provide optimal transport in the production process. Curve conveyors are mainly used when it’s required for layout purposes.
Thanks to wide range of products Marvu can offer an ideal solution for every application (both unpackaged and packed products) or for every type of industry.
Characteristics various curved conveyors
Analysing the product and the production process is important to be able to choose the right curved conveyor type. Below you will find a short description of characteristics of each type of curved conveyor:
- Fabric curved belt conveyors: The Type 400 ensures a smooth transfer of small delicate products by the narrow rolling nose bar, mainly used in the bread and pastry or convenience industry.
- Zero Tangent curved conveyor: Type 321 is characterised by its compact design as straight infeed and outfeed are not required (in contrast to other modular chain belts). This curved conveyor is ideal for transporting unpackaged and packaged products in a dry operating environment.
- Modular curved conveyors: Various types available which can combine curves with straight-line conveyor elements.
- Roller curved conveyors: Type 500 is a gravity roller conveyor which is used for packaged products for each type of food industries. In case of lack of production space an angled transfer unit can be an alternative, however, the product orientation will change.
- Wire mesh curved conveyor: Type 613 is characterised by its hygienic design (open structure) and can be used with high or low production temperatures. Is especially suitable for processing light products in the convenience food sector.
Marvu delivers every type of curved conveyor custom-built and has sundry possibilities as for dimensions. In addition, Marvu provides a large number of optional accessories for each curved conveyor. In this way, we can offer the optimal solution for your specific logistics requirements.
Marvu conveyors and machines are designed according to HACCP standards and made from stainless steel and plastics. Marvu would be glad to offer you expert advice on the type of conveyor belt, special machine or logistics solution that would be best for your specific situation!
Type Curved conveyors
“We chose Marvu’s curve belts because of their reliable circumferential drive mechanism. The cams are positioned on the outside of the chain, relieving the tension on the chain. In addition, Marvu decided to use elastic connectors rather than springs, and this offers us a significant improvement."
Project Engineer Lantmännen Unibake – PastryView project