Hölter Brot Großbäckerei KG is a bakery with a production capacity of 4,000 loaves per hour. The company has 80 employees and it added an extra production hall in November 2015. The bakery sought an efficient solution for its labour-intensive transport (using carts) for the cooling down of the loaves, and they also wanted to create more space on the work floor.
The project involved building two cooling transport systems running from the ovens to the packaging lines.
- Mostly mounted to the ceiling construction
- This has created additional space allowing the full floor area to be made available for other uses
- Extra conveyor on the infeed side to keep the division of the loaves eve
- Integrated a spiral conveyor in the lay out
- Longer transport systems (over 50 metres) have a cleaning unit
Christopher Hölter, director/owner of Großbäckerei Hölter KG Hölter Brot:
“The endless loop transport system has no problematic transitions meaning that the maintenance requirements are less technical. In addition, the system is easy to clean. We are extremely happy with our partnership with Marvu. As a result of the excellent project planning and implementation, we have been able to benefit from our investment immediately.”